Header Ads

‘You are a rare support system’ -Actress, Bimbo Ogunnowo flatters her husband, Okiki Afolayan

Love they say is a beautiful thing and some people are fortunate enough to find the right one the perfect time. Popular Yoruba Actress, Abimbola Ogunowo is one of the very few who found her Mr right and she won’t stop showing him off.

The mother of one who does not leave room for doubts about the love she has for her husband, Okiki Afolayan, is at it again. Bimbo has taken to Instagram to gush over her husband with sweet words to describe how awesome he has been since they got married.

According to the bleaching cream expert, her husband has been a rare support system to her. She added that though she isn’t perfect, she promises to love him unconditionally.

Sharing a picture of both of them, she wrote” Baby keep looking out for me this way
That alone is everything to me
This past few weeks I did things I couldn’t do 2yrs ago ! I would have tried 2yrs ago buh am sure one thing or the other would have stopped me !
Abefemi,you are that total package 📦 added with 100box of happiness mixed with chocolate and the rare form of support! You be the oganla of them system supporters ! I know I don’t do this on ig unless your birthday comes up or you receive an award buh papi ejomiloju! May God surprise you forever !
I know I am not perfect buh I promise to always be that playful girl you love unconditionally! Thanks my daddy 💃alarafami @okikiafo2 😜😜😜😜😜😜😛😛I promise to continue to snore regularly! (My snore protector)😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Good to be back here guys where did we stop?”

The post ‘You are a rare support system’ -Actress, Bimbo Ogunnowo flatters her husband, Okiki Afolayan appeared first on Kemi Filani News.

No comments

EngageYa

Powered by Blogger.