Header Ads

Miss Juicy Reveals The Real Reason She Is No Longer On The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!

Miss Juicy rose to fame by being an iconic pot-stirrer on Little Women Atlanta. However, her unique voice was known for appearing on The Rickey Smiley Morning Show before LWA even came into fruition.

Rickey Smiley took over Tom Joyner’s morning show after Joyner retired. The Rickey Smiley team moved from their base in Atlanta to Dallas.

Listeners started noticing that Miss Juicy hasn’t been on the radio show since January and have taken to social media to question her absence countless times.

In a recent video uploaded by the RSMS, it was insinuated that she couldn’t keep up her guest appearances because she lives in Atlanta; however, the explanation didn’t add up for viewers considering that both Porsha Williams and Eva Marcille are able to do segments while being residents of Atlanta.

Juicy took to social media to offer fans an explanation after months of mystery. According to the reality star, she was not offered a proper contract.

‘I know you was told recently by the live video that was posted that the reason why I left was because I was filming Little Women Atlanta. I am a part of Little Women: Atlanta everyone knows, and there’s no way that I would be able to film that show and The Rickey Smiley Morning Show moved to Dallas, Texas. That is not the reason. It wasn’t because I had to film Little Women: Atlanta and I couldn’t be in Dallas. I was not fired. Other comments were saying that I was fired, so that is another reason why I said I owed it to my fans and supporters and listeners and everybody else. I feel like if something was going to be said, it should’ve been the truth or a corporate political statement should’ve been made.’

She went on to say: ‘The real reason why I am not on the Rickey Smiley Morning show is because I was not offered and new contract to be on the new show. And when I wasn’t offered a new contract to be on the new show my lawyers worked very hard, tried very hard to get them to offer something, anything, and nothing was offered. So at that time I had to realize what my worth was. Was I going to continue or was I gonna move on. And so that was a lesson learned.’

Juicy got candid when she added that she was extremely upset at first, but has moved on because she knows that ‘God put us in places to be for a reason and for a season.’

This is unfortunate because Juicy was a fan favorite on the morning show and kept listeners laughing.

However, there will be a new season of Little Women Atlanta soon where viewers will be able to get their Juicy fix.



source https://celebrityinsider.org/miss-juicy-reveals-the-real-reason-she-is-no-longer-on-the-rickey-smiley-morning-show-391539/

No comments

EngageYa

Powered by Blogger.