Header Ads

📣 Women like Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is the reason I don’t pay attention to glamour focused persons – Morayo Brown

Your View presenter, Morayo Brown has gushed at Nigeria’s former Minister of Finance, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, who recently got interviewed by Dele Momodu.


Morayo Brown revealed that she found the wealth of experience possessed by the former minister to be admirable.

She also pointed out that such is why she doesn’t pay any attention to those who are focused on glamour.

Morayo Brown: “I just watched @delemomoduovation as he interviewed this great woman. I was in awe and humbled by her candor. These are the kinds of women I dream of becoming, women I desire to surpass. So when a glamour focus person wonders why I don’t “see” them, it’s because my heart and mind is focused on what’s important to me. I’m just different. I was moved to tears as she spoke, not because of anything she said, just moved at the weight of her experience and exposure. God bless this woman. How I love you so.

N.B
Did you know she is also on the board of Twitter? And we are here, doing pillow fight. Abeg, make everyone face front”.

Source: Kemi Filani News.

No comments

EngageYa

Powered by Blogger.