Header Ads

What happened when I stopped seeking social media validation – Onyi Alexx

Nollywood actress, Onyi Alexx has revealed that she started flourishing when she stopped seeking for validation on social media.

Many of her colleagues are known to always flaunt their luxurious lifestyle on just to make others know that things are still good with them.

However, it appears such route has become unattractive to Onyi Alexx who revealed that she has now ditched it and flourished afterwards.

She wrote on IG: “Once I stopped seeking validation from others and followed my own path,I started to flourish”.

In 2018, Onto Alexx was a victim of robbery attack on her way back from a location.

The actress said she was robbed at gun point with the robbers carting away her bag and phone.

She shared a video showing how they damaged her Range Rover’s windscreen but fortunately for her she wasn’t hurt.

Sharing the story on Instagram, Onyii Alex used the opportunity to tell her close friends to DM their contacts to her so she can have them again.

She wrote:

”Thank you God almighty? my protector and Everything..So I was robbed at gun point on my way back last night from location., they stole my bag and phone so pls to my close friends pls DM ur contact… I pray for my country nigeria? Thank u Jesus for my life.. my God my Everything..may God almighty continue to protect us all?”

The post What happened when I stopped seeking social media validation – Onyi Alexx appeared first on Kemi Filani News.

No comments

EngageYa

Powered by Blogger.