Header Ads

How Ngozi Ezeonu crashed our marriage – Ex-husband, Edwin

Aggrieved Ngozi Ezeonu’s husband, Edwin has continued to express his pains over their failed marriage, and his non involvement in their only daughter’s wedding.

Recall that few weeks ago, Nollywood veteran actress, Ngozi Ezeonu gave out her daughter’s hand in marriage at a glamorous ceremony held in Asaba, Delta State but her estranged husband, Mr. Edwin Ezeonu wasn’t present to officially hand over his daughter’s hand to the groom.



Well, Mr. Ezeonu who is a native of Nnobi and Ngozi from Ogbunike, both in Anambra State, is devastated that Ogechukwu Edwina Ezeonu traditional marriage was held in Delta State, an act seen as abomination in his community.


While recalling how their marriage crashed in 2013, Mr. Ezeonu,

“As I got home that fateful day, my landlady told me that Ngozi had packed out of the house, taking the children with her. Few weeks before that, I had insinuated that she was putting up a new apartment, I summoned her and warned her against dividing the family. But she never listened. I made sure I gave Ngozi all the supports and encouragements she needed to boost her career as a seasoned actress, yet she never valued all my efforts. She also never contributed a dime to the upkeep of the house and wellbeing of the children. Even after they left, I still catered for my kids; school fees, food stuff and all. I’m still devastated that my only daughter would do this to me. Ngozi should also desist from using my surname. We are divorced,” he lamented.

The post How Ngozi Ezeonu crashed our marriage – Ex-husband, Edwin appeared first on Kemi Filani News.

No comments

EngageYa

Powered by Blogger.