Header Ads

T.I. Posts The Most Touching Tributes To Wife Tiny Harris And All His Kids After Kobe And Gianna Bryant’s Untimely Deaths

While tragic and untimely, the deaths of Kobe Bryant and his 13 year old daughter have pushed a lot of people to show and tell their loved ones just how much they love and appreciate them. That being said, it looks like the same can be said about T.I. who took to social media to share a number of tributes to his family members.

The rapper and actor wanted to show the world how proud of each and every member of his family he really is while mourning the sudden and shocking passing of the basketball legend and his 13 year old daughter.

Therefore, he honored his wife, Tiny Harris, as well as his kids: King, Heiress, Major, Messiah, Domani, Deyjah and Zonnique.

Tiny’s post was filled with lovely pictures of the married couple and alongside them, TIP wrote: ‘I love you Mrs H. I could not imagine living in a world without you…or ever leaving you and the children to have to live without me. I am determined to make you happy by any means necessary.’

That’s great to hear since the rapper previously cheated on his wife and they nearly divorced because of it.

The next post was all about his daughters and included many sweet pics.

In the caption, the proud father wrote: ‘I love you girls more than my vocabulary will allow me to express. [They are such] strong, brilliantly opinionated, independent young women. Please forgive me for all imperfections that cause misunderstandings between us, rest assured, you will NEVER find yourself in a place [that is] too high or too low for me to be there to catch you when you fall. I just Cannot let another second go by without letting you know while we are still here in this life together.’

Finally, he paid tribute to his sons as well, writing that: ‘each somehow represent different parts of me that you’ve made your own. I’m impressed by your growth and maturity and honored to lead, guide and direct you as you learn to master your destiny. Love you all more than you know.’



source https://celebrityinsider.org/t-i-posts-the-most-touching-tributes-to-wife-tiny-harris-and-all-his-kids-after-kobe-and-gianna-bryants-untimely-deaths-364300/

No comments

EngageYa

Powered by Blogger.