Header Ads

Another of MC Oluomo’s wives launches new house (Photos)

Musiliu Akinsanya aka MC Oluomo, the Lagos State Chao chairman of the NURTW, has shown appreciation to his God as another wife of his gets set to launch a new house.

Kemifilani reported that a few weeks ago, one of his wives launched a new house.

The NURTW boss is thankful again as a new house warming is in the making.

He shared:

ALLHAMDULILAI

“I and my family, we be forever be grateful to you almighty God for this blessing and love upon us is countless.

Allah, I am truly thankful for this home that You have provide for my beloved wife Aishat Akinsanya , for it is Your home. So, I ask for Your blessing on it

Almighty God, we humbly beseech Thee to bless the owner and tenant, sanctify this house and all who dwell therein and everything else in it. Amen”.

The post Another of MC Oluomo’s wives launches new house (Photos) appeared first on Kemi Filani News.

No comments

EngageYa

Powered by Blogger.