Header Ads

After speaking on spending on side chick, Cubana Chief Priest takes wife to Dubai for her birthday (Photos)

Cubana Chief Priest has shared some pictures from his trip to Dubai with his wife.

Recall that a few weeks ago, he was on social media calling out a friend who prefers to spend recklessly on his side chick at the expense of his wife.

Well, Cubana Chief Priest has shown that he’s better than his friend by taking his wife to Dubai to celebrate her birthday.

He shared:

“Enroute Dubai🇦🇪 ✈ London🇬🇧 ✈ It’s Wifey’s❤ @_deangels Birthday 2Morrow, I Will Shop For Her In Dubai🇦🇪 N Take Her To London🇬🇧 For Medical Check Up’s N Marlian Fest🔥 Above All We Go Hustle For Our UpComing Baby Girl 👧 Anthonia Wish Us Luck”.

Cubana Chief Priest
Cubana Chief Priest and wife

He added: “Happy Birthday To My Wifey @_deangels Thanks So Much For Completing My Life, I Can Never Trade You For Anything, You Re My Biggest Blessing, May God Bless, Protect N Keep You For Me Amen, My People Please Help Me Say A Prayer N A Good Wish For My Wealthy Wifey❤She Sabi Cook 👩‍🍳 She Sabi Do”.

The post After speaking on spending on side chick, Cubana Chief Priest takes wife to Dubai for her birthday (Photos) appeared first on Kemi Filani News.

No comments

EngageYa

Powered by Blogger.