Header Ads

I promise to lick your face and twerk for you – Simi’s birthday message to hubby, Adekunle Gold

Musician and song writer, Adekunle Gold is a year older today.

The song writer who was born on the 28th of January 1987 turns 33 today.

In celebrating his birthday, his wife and artist. Simi also sent him an heartfelt message on Instagram saying:

“Happy birthday Love mi. I promise to lick ur face, twerk for you, listen to your songs, let you lick my face, argue about stupid movies, tickle the fuck outta you, talk about nice books, strip, stop you from dancing, and tell you I love you as much and as often as possible. So help me God. i love you. in a big manner. “

Remember the couple celebrated their first wedding anniversary some weeks ago, and there after went on vacation to Cape Verde.

Kemi Filani News wishes Adekunle Gold a happy birthday!

The post I promise to lick your face and twerk for you – Simi’s birthday message to hubby, Adekunle Gold appeared first on Kemi Filani News.

No comments

EngageYa

Powered by Blogger.