Header Ads

Meghan McCain Explains Why She Never Talks About Her Pregnancy Online!

As fans know, Meghan McCain is currently expecting her and husband Ben Domenech’s first child together but The View co-host rarely shares anything about her personal experience with being pregnant for the first time and there is apparently a good reason for that. Meghan took to social media earlier today to explain why she never really shares anything about being a mom to be on social media.

It’s been two months since The View co-host and her husband shared the news and after that – radio silence!

Now, Meghan dished that she’s gotten horrible comments about different aspects of her personal life before and would rather keep her future baby away from that.

‘People keep asking and requesting I show pics and details of my pregnancy. Given that people write on photos that I put up of my family they’re glad my Dad got cancer and he is in hell, I thought I’d leave my unborn child out of the social media cesspool as much as is possible. I believe that children have a right to privacy and hope you’ll all understand as we navigate this as much as possible going forward without sacrificing our comfort or safety,’ she wrote.

Indeed, people can be cruel! Meghan’s father was Senator John McCain, who lost the battle with brain cancer in 2018.

And while Meghan would want to help end the stigma around grief and death, she is not willing to do any of that if, at the end of the day, it directly affects her and her loved ones’ wellbeing.

Her message went on to read: ‘A bunch of inhumane jacka**es have really ruined so much for so many on social media and I learned a lot of hard lessons about cruelty that comes with being open and vulnerable on social media during my Dad’s cancer fight.’



source https://celebrityinsider.org/meghan-mccain-explains-why-she-never-talks-about-her-pregnancy-online-401471/

No comments

EngageYa

Powered by Blogger.