Header Ads

Anthony Martial speaks on scoring first hat-trick for Manchester United

Anthony Martial has said that his hat-trick which he scored for Manchester United last night is special to him.

Martial scored the hat-trick to help United claim all three points against Sheffield in Old Trafford.

The Frenchman revealed that he hopes the hat-trick won’t be his last for the club.

“It was special for me because it was my first Man United’s hat-trick,” Martial told Sky Sports after the game.

“But I hope it is not my last. the most important thing is that we won the game.”

“I think we played very well today, we created a lot of chances, and we have to score more, and if I score more the team will be better.

“We have to keep training and be ready for the next match.”

Anthony Martial
Anthony Martial

The post Anthony Martial speaks on scoring first hat-trick for Manchester United appeared first on Kemi Filani.

No comments

EngageYa

Powered by Blogger.