Header Ads

Randall Emmett Explains Why He Joined Vanderpump Rules Cast

For multiple seasons, Lala Kent wouldn’t even name the man that she was dating. After finally revealing that she was with Power producer Randall Emmett, the new cast member of Vanderpump Rules is explaining why he decided to film with his fiance on the Bravo show.

Randall allegedly was still married to Ambyr Childers when he first started dating the beauty. This caused many of her now-good friends to previously treat her as an outcast.

The secretive relationship was said to involve NDA’s, rides on private jets, and a Range Rover gift at the beginning of their relationship.

On David Yontef’s Behind the Velvet Rope podcast. Emmett revealed that he saw Lala working at SUR and sent over someone to speak to her to put her in a movie. He admitted that dating-wise, she immediately said that he wasn’t her type but they hit it off when they met for lunch along with her manager.

As far as becoming a reality star, Randall explained: ‘I think that she really took a beating in that first year, in that first two years, so for me, I couldn’t watch the show. I was very upset for her. I’m older, I was 46 then, [so] I have been through the ringer in back. Lala’s very sensitive, but tough, so watching your partner come home and cry is heartbreaking. So I think that when people finally got to know me, then things changed, and I think that ultimately probably was the best.’

He went on to say that him finally agreeing to be on TV helped their relationship.

The Irishman producer also recalled that Kent was actually the one who made the first move at a dinner date at TAO after her Watch What Happens Live event.

The two have been together ever since and have plans to wed once the COVID-19 pandemic allows it safe to do so.



source https://celebrityinsider.org/randall-emmett-explains-why-he-joined-vanderpump-rules-cast-411048/

No comments

EngageYa

Powered by Blogger.