Header Ads

‘I was not expecting this at all’ – Actress, Bimbo Oshin cries out after Seyi Edun and Niyi did this to her | Video

Veteran actress, Bimbo Oshin took to Instagram to cry out and react to what Nollywood star, Seyi Edun did to her. Bimbo Oshin who is celebrating her birthday today, 24th of July got a shocking birthday surprise from Seyi Edun in the middle of the night.


Sharing the video of the surprise she got, the 49 year old wrote “First surprise came early.. My dearest @i_am_shai I was not expecting this at all Crying I was speechless and confused. You and @jayeola_monje planned for me. Thank you so much my daughter to know you is to love you Asabi mi. All of me loves all of you. @xquisite.surprises and @ajishope_chanter you guys got me gidi gan . My blood @adeniyijohnson oko omo mi, aburo mi , am grateful darling E se ooooooo”.
Watch video below;


No comments

EngageYa

Powered by Blogger.