Header Ads

Nigerian US based doctor receives threats for saying hydroxychloroquine is cure for coronavirus (VIDEO)

Below is a video showing Nigerian US based doctor, Stella Emmanuel, saying that coronavirus has a cure which is hydroxychloroquine.

According to her, she has received all kinds of threats for the claim which she proves by tabling 350 coronavirus patients which she cured with the drug.
She called on doctors in America to speak up in support of the drug so as to prevent Americans from dying or living in fear by wearing masks.


“I say, you know what? I don’t care. I’m not going to let Americans die. And if this is the hill where I get nailed on, I will get nailed on it. I don’t care.
“You can report me to the bots, you can kill me, you can do whatever, but I’m not going to let Americans die.

“And today I’m here to say it, that America, there is a cure for COVID-19. All this foolishness does not need to happen. There is a cure for COVID-19″, she said.

She said a lot in the video below.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Mynigeria (@themynigeria) on


No comments

EngageYa

Powered by Blogger.