Header Ads

Draya Believed To Have Been Dropped As Savage Fenty Ambassador As Megan Thee Stallion Receives Love From Rihanna

For every action, there is a reaction. Draya Michele is learning this the hard way after she was seemingly dropped as a Savage X Fenty Ambassador.

Draya made the huge mistake of joking about Megan thee Stallion allegedly being shot by Tory Lanez while she was trying to leave a car.

While conversing on the Weed and Wine podcast, she stated she wanted to find that type of love.

‘I predict that they had some sort of Bobby and Whitney love that, you know, drove them down this snapped-esque type of road. And I’m here for it. I like that. I want you to like me so much that you shoot me in the foot too.’

Almost immediately, fans began criticizing Draya for her comments. Many wondered why she would joke about a situation so serious.

Some brought up the fact that Draya was an ambassador for Rihanna’s lingerie line Savage X Fenty.

Rihanna is infamously a victim of domestic violence herself. Additionally, Meg is also an influencer for the line.

When Twitter users began to tag the company’s Twitter on the video, they commented that they were aware of the statements she made.

View this post on Instagram

Love y’all @savagexfenty @badgalriri 💙

A post shared by Hot Girl Meg (@theestallion) on

Not long after, Savage X Fenty stopped following Draya on social media cause most to believe that she is no longer an affiliate.

Rihanna also took the time to send Meg some love and some new pieces to model.

Fans immediately took notice of the rapper’s post and shamed Draya for her foolish actions.

Draya apologized twice since the incident.

Her last public message read: ‘I just want to take a min to address victims of domestic violence and abuse of any kind and just overall humans, I was wrong to insinuate that there is room for violence in loving relationships, or in any relationship for that matter. I was wrong to try to find humor or make light of the situation, and understand that my joking nature was damaging and hurtful. It was poor judgement and i deeply regret it. This is a sincere apology from me to everyone. It is always my intention to uplift women, and especially black women through my platforms, my businesses, and my words.’

Let this be a lesson learned.



source https://celebrityinsider.org/draya-believed-to-have-been-dropped-as-savage-fenty-ambassador-as-megan-thee-stallion-receives-love-from-rihanna-422332/

No comments

EngageYa

Powered by Blogger.