Header Ads

DJ Cuppy expressed desire to get pregnant despite not having a boyfriend

Billionaire daughter, DJ Cuppy has said that it’s time for her to settle down just as Nicki Minaj who is now pregnant has done.

DJ Cuppy was inspired to hold that line of thought after Nicki Minaj broke the internet by sharing baby bump pictures.


“OMG, Nicki Minaj is pregnant. My queen hath spoken. Maybe it’s time I think about settling down too”, DJ Cuppy shared in reaction.
Meanwhile, other Nigerians also reacted to the news of the US rapper’s pregnancy.
Some comments read: “Only God knows what she is bringing into the world. May the baby not be like her. I cover the baby’s destiny with the blood of Jesus. Congratulations in Addy to her and safe delivery”

“Yes the Queen is pregnant and I’m about to be a Godfather”
“I hope it’s a girl cos she got so many sons”
“This one that Nicki is all plastic and all barbie. I hope the baby doesn’t come out a baby mannequin”

No comments

EngageYa

Powered by Blogger.