Header Ads

So you can’t buy him good clothes – Trolls slams Uche Elendu for sharing picture of dad on Father’s Day

Actress Uche Elendu has hit back at trolls who attacked her after she shared a picture of her father whom they felt is not cared for.

In celebration of Father’s Day, Uche Elendu who recently bought a Lexus shared a picture of her father which she captioned:

”Happy Fathers day to my Sugar rush, my no1 fan, my driving force, my britico, my first love..your simplicity, wealth of knowledge and humility has taught me a lot,May God bless you for all you do for me and my siblings. You’re the best Father in the entire universe.. You surely will reap the fruits of your Labour Dad. I love you”.

Some trolls immediately slammed her over the house her father stats in and the clothes he had on.

After sending hit responses to the trolls, Uche Elendu then went on to make further clarifications.

Uche Elendu and dad
Uche Elendu and dad

The post So you can’t buy him good clothes – Trolls slams Uche Elendu for sharing picture of dad on Father’s Day appeared first on Kemi Filani.

No comments

EngageYa

Powered by Blogger.