Header Ads

The kind of man I want for marriage – Bianca Matthew

Pretty and curvy actress, Bianca Chioma Umunnakwe popularly known as Bianca Matthew in a recent interview with The Sun
reveals some of the hurdles of being a greenhorn in the entertainment industry.

According to the Imo State born script interpreter, the initial challenges she encountered were from randy producers who were demanding sx for roles.

Hear her: “Acting has been my childhood dream. I had been in a few auditions while I was still in high school aside high school acting. While I was in Imo State university, I featured in my first official Nollywood movie there after I featured in some more even after university graduation, till date. Initially, the issue I had was the s*x for roles thing but it has always been a ‘No No’ for me. I had to make female movie friends and the male ones platonic friends instead and we worked. Sxual advances has been made but I won’t be a party of s*x for roles.”

Asked if she sees herself getting into an intimate relationship or marriage with a colleague, the Graduate of Economics says, ”Not exactly”

However, she looks forward to settling down with a good man who respects her and doesn’t cheat.

“A good man is my spec (smiles). Even if he’s old and poor; a good man covers a lot of attributes. But I’ll never settle for a second or third wife no matter the circumstances. My man should be able to show much care and concern for me. He must not womanize or disrespect me. I can’t really say partner if I can forgive a cheating partner,” she squealed.

The post The kind of man I want for marriage – Bianca Matthew appeared first on Kemi Filani News.

No comments

EngageYa

Powered by Blogger.