Header Ads

How Ifu Ennada reacted after being told she’s a bit taller than can of beer

Ifu Ennada

Former BBNaija reality TV star, Ifu Ennada has slammed a troll who body-shamed her by revealing that she’s just a little bit taller than a can of beer.

This was after she shared a video showing her throwing some dance moves with a tall and huge dude.

“But to be honest, na small you use pass can beer. Nice dance sha”, a troll opined.

“My size or height is not the reason for your failure in life. Nice stupidity shaa”, Ifu Ennada fired back.

Ifu Ennada recently revealed that she has been bearing the weight of her family’s problem right from when she was 17.

The actress disclosed this when she shared a picture showing a man carrying a placard which advised people to ensure tp care for themselves instead of spending on family problems which never end.

According to Ifu Ennada, the picture is a perfect describing of what she ought to be doing to herself now.

“I Swear This Was/Is Meant For Me! Na from a young age (17 officially) I don dey carry Family Problem. God help me abeg”, she shared.

@pearlz_hairplace reacted: “E no Dey finish true but in some cases that it’s just u taking care of everything…….it’s really affecting me especially when ur siblings are very stingy people I can’t let my dad and my kid sis suffer that I even had to put them before myself and it’s kinda affecting my marriage”.

@missfavlydia: “I started going for my sister’s PTA meeting from 12years”.

@nevuzent: “Honestly it’s hard to turn blind eyes to your family when in need. Very very hard”.

@absolutebeautybyivy: “It’s well you will concur all and still have enough to help others aside your family in Jesus name”.

The post How Ifu Ennada reacted after being told she’s a bit taller than can of beer appeared first on Kemi Filani News.

No comments

EngageYa

Powered by Blogger.