Header Ads

Orlando Bloom Posts Emotional Message About His Missing Dog

The actor has lost his beloved pet dog, Mighty, but it sounds like he is not ready to give up the hope that they will be reunited. Orlando Bloom took to his go-to platform to write an emotional message about how ‘powerless’ he feels in the aftermath of the pup having gone missing.

According to Orlando Bloom, the miniature poodle ironically named Mighty that he shares with pregnant fiancee Katy Perry has been missing since Wednesday.

Alongside a slideshow of snaps of him and the adorable dog, the actor wrote: ‘I do not recall any time in my life where I have been so broken wide-open. The rawness that I have felt over these past days and sleepless nights at the idea that my little man is lost and scared, with me unable to do anything to protect him, is truly a waking nightmare. I feel powerless… maybe like many others who are losing loved ones or are unable to see their loved ones because of the times.’

Bloom went on to encourage his many followers to always ‘cherish the moments we share with the ones we love because nothing is promised. Trust it and do not be afraid of love or the fear of losing love. Love’s eternal. The bond between Mighty and I shows devotion in ways I have not truly understood until now. I’m a devoted father and partner, still, there’s a reason why they call them ‘man’s best friend.’ I miss him. Send out a prayer for my little strong and Mighty boy to find his way back to his family. 🙏❤.’

View this post on Instagram

I don’t recall a time in my life where I’ve been so broken wide open. The rawness I have felt over these past few days and sleepless nights at the idea of my little man being lost and scared, with me unable to do anything to protect him, is a waking nightmare. ⁣ ⁣ I feel powerless… maybe like so many others who are losing loved ones or unable to see our loved ones because of the times.⁣ ⁣ Cherish the moments we share with the ones we love because nothing is promised. Trust it and don’t be afraid of love or the fear of losing love. Love is eternal. The bond between Mighty and I shows devotion in ways I have not truly understood until now. I am a devoted father & partner, still, there is a reason why they call them ‘man’s best friend’. I miss him. Send out a prayer for my little strong and Mighty boy to find his way back to his family. 🙏❤

A post shared by Orlando Bloom (@orlandobloom) on

This comes after Orlando Bloom first announced Mighty had gone missing on Wednesday.

As fans may know, the celebrity couple also owns another pet dog named Nugget.

Let’s hope little Mighty will be reunited with his parents very soon.



source https://celebrityinsider.org/orlando-bloom-posts-emotional-message-about-his-missing-dog-418344/

No comments

EngageYa

Powered by Blogger.