Header Ads

Nickayla Rivera Speaks Out For The First Time After Naya Rivera’s Death

Naya Rivera left behind a family, ex-husband, and millions of fans. Her grieving sister took to Instagram to say goodbye.

If you’ve followed Naya on social media you’d know there were two people that she’d post the most — her son Josey and her sister Nickayla.

Nickayla and Naya used to hang out all the time and fans got a sneak peek of their close relationship via Instagram.

As soon as it was revealed that the Glee actress was missing, fans took to Nickayla’s Instagram to let her know they were praying for her safe return. Unfortunately, Naya’s body was found days later.

Her cause of death was ruled a drowning and authorities believe that she mustered up enough strength to put her toddler on a boat before getting pulled in by a current.

The model took to social media to pay tribute to her late sister.

She uploaded a sweet throwback photo alongside a caption that read: ‘Sister,⁣ There are no words to describe my love for you. Side by side or miles apart, our connection is infinite. Our bond is unbreakable. We were complete opposites, yet simultaneously the same. The yin to my yang. I never knew that by losing you, I would find so much of you in myself. ⁣I’ve never known a life without you in it & still can’t imagine it. My world is turned upside down. But through it all, everything we were, we are still. I’ll always look at you with the same eyes as I did when I was young.⁣ My shmaya, I’ll love you for eternity & miss you every second of my life.’

This comes just hours after Naya’s ex-husband, Ryan Dorsey, paid tribute to the talented star where he revealed that he saw her just a day before the tragic accident.

Naya also leaves behind a younger brother along with her parents.



source https://celebrityinsider.org/nickayla-rivera-speaks-out-for-the-first-time-after-naya-riveras-death-420900/

No comments

EngageYa

Powered by Blogger.