Header Ads

Lala Kent Addresses The Randall Emmett Split Speculations After Deleting All His Pics – He’s ‘Stuck With Me’

After Lala Kent posted a cryptic message that seemed to be about her and fiance Randall Emmett having separated, she is now addressing the speculations. As you can imagine, when the star posted about her life being a mess and deleted all the pictures of and with Randall from her social media platforms, the fans started theorizing that the two were no longer an item!

But it turns out that you don’t need to worry about that because Lala Kent returned to her go-to platform after seeing the speculations to make it very clear that her fiancé is very much ‘stuck’ with her forever!

She also made sure to explain the reason why she deleted the photos as the message that first sparked the rumors was also addressed in a separate post.

‘Y’all we didn’t break up. I’m petty — so when he pisses me off, his photos go the archive….then I re-add them. I mean, I have this dude’s name tattooed on my arm. He’s stuck with me,’ Lala told her followers.

So it sounds like the two did have a small fight but things are back on just like nothing’s happened!

As mentioned before, there was also a message she shared previously that caused suspicions but Lala already explained that the quote about her life being a mess had nothing to do with her fiancé but with her sobriety.

It reads: ‘Dear God it is I who made my life a mess. I’ve done it and I cannot undo it. My mistakes are mine and I’ll begin a fearless moral inventory. I will write down my wrongs and I will also include which is good. I pray for the strength to complete the task.’

As it turns out, the quote was ‘the fourth step prayer. One of the hardest steps in the 12 step program. I will continue to post a prayer from the program each day.’



source https://celebrityinsider.org/lala-kent-addresses-the-randall-emmett-split-speculations-after-deleting-all-his-pics-hes-stuck-with-me-421595/

No comments

EngageYa

Powered by Blogger.