Header Ads

Hilary Duff Opens Up About Her New Routine In Lockdown With Her Family!

Amid the global health crisis were are all still dealing with, Hilary Duff has been making sure to social distance. And since it’s been month since the COVID-19 quarantine started, the actress has had time to actually develop a whole new routine with her husband Matthew Koma, and their young ones.

She even admitted that while ‘some days are better than others’ the family of four has actually managed to find a new ‘normal!’

During a new interview for E! News, Hilary Duff dished that ‘I obviously want things to go back to normal, but I’m not going to fight it. It’s actually become the norm—’here’s what we are doing,’ you know, ‘we’re still in this’—and it’s not as much of a panic like, ‘I can’t do it anymore.’ Like, we’re in this for a while, and I think some days are better than others. It’s hard to complain because we have a pool, and a backyard…and we have everything we need. We have food. But everyone’s life has changed, so it’s definitely still challenging at times.’

View this post on Instagram

Morning gang ☕ 👋🏼

A post shared by Hilary Duff (@hilaryduff) on

She went on to say that ‘When school was ending, then I started panicking and I was like, ‘How am I going to keep my son entertained all day, you know? Like, now what?’ We are doing good. We’ve created obstacle courses in the backyard with hula hoops and pool floats, and we play a lot of Monopoly and we play like crazy. So, we are doing all right.’

The star also told the new outlet that she has definitely found the silver lining of the whole pandemic and that is that she got to spend a lot more time with her kids and husband than usual.

‘It’s been a beautiful thing to watch my son play with my daughter every day and, like, actually want to, you know? I was worried that they wouldn’t have anything in common, but he’s so good to her and she’s obsessed with him.’

Duff concluded by saying that she was really grateful to have so much uninterrupted family time.



source https://celebrityinsider.org/hilary-duff-opens-up-about-her-new-routine-in-lockdown-with-her-family-418987/

No comments

EngageYa

Powered by Blogger.